Thank you for choosing Wild Ferns skincare products. We trust you will be delighted with your purchase. We strive to ensure your products reach you in perfect condition and in a timely manner, however please read the following terms and conditions should you not be completely satisfied.
If you have not received your order within 30 days of date or order, please contact us so we can check the delivery status
** For Christmas 2016 Delivery, orders should be placed before 17 December. Please contact customer service for specific information for your region to make sure your order will be sent in time**
Shipping for International Customers is supplied by Fed Ex giving customers the option of Economy or Priority Shipping. These options are available to you during the checkout stage of processing. Customers are advised to check with their local authorities with regards to the tax free threshold for goods purchased for personal use. Where any taxes apply, these charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Shipping Domestic Customers is provided by Post Haste Couriers and is based on the area of delivery. These rates are available to you during the checkout stage of processing.
We are not obliged to accept returns except where the basis of the return is covered by the Consumers Guarantees Act or Fair Trading Act in New Zealand. So please carefully check your order at the checkout page before submitting as we will not accept returns due to an ordering error, or if you have simply changed your mind.
If you believe you have a case for a genuine exchange or refund request then please contact us first before sending your order back to us as it may get declined and returned to you. In all cases proof of purchase is required in order to get an exchange or refund. Please note products returned to us for an exchange or refund must be in a resalable condition with packaging intact and content not used.
Claims for a refund or exchange as a result of packing errors from Parrs Products Ltd, shortages or damages must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by Parrs Products Ltd, the supplier of Wild Ferns Skincare products. In the event that goods sold are not of an acceptable quality or are faulty, we have the right to repair, replace or a refund you for the product.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act
4.Changes to orders
As we process your order on the next working day, we regrettably cannot accommodate changes made to your order including product, quantity, shipping details etc. Please ensure you check your order carefully before submitting.
5.Out of Stock & Back Orders
Occasionally we may be unable to fulfil your entire order due to being out of stock of a certain item. When this is the case, and we are expecting delivery within 3 weeks of your order, we will not dispatch any of your order until we have received the out of stock item. If it is going to be longer than this, we will send the remainder of your order, and credit you with the cost of the out of stock item. We unfortunately cannot offer rain checks or back orders.
All transactions will be processed in New Zealand dollars using the standard bank exchange rate on the day your credit card is charged.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.